[VIDEO] Hong Kong J2 'Stars Talk' Park Shin Hye Interview + ENG SUB

June 21,2015 Interview

Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aBvWjCYAWU
Click: Twitter




  Interviewer: Today's' guest is a Korean actress      who started out as a child actress and starred in a  lot of dramas well-known to us and starred as  many characters likable to us. She also received a  lot of awards.

  Let's welcome Park Shin Hye!
 Hello Park Shin Hye-ssi, It's great meeting you    for  the first time.

  Park Shin Hye: Nice meeting you too

 

I: Please say a greeting to Hong Kong fans.

PSH: Hello fans in Hong Kong, I am Park Shin Hye, it's great seeing you all.

I: It's your first fansign event in Hong Kong, how do you feel?

PSH: Although this was my first fansign event in Hong Kong, I had already been to Hong Kong a few times before this, so I do not feel unfamiliar with the city. Hong Kong makes me feel very welcomed. Hong Kong fans ... I also have fanmeeings overseas fans from other countries also went to the FMs and HK fans are among them; I feel at ease and comfortable when I'm here.

I :Hong Kong audience really likes watching your dramas and films. You starred as many characters, do you have a favorite character among those you starred as?

PSH: It's very difficult to pick one. Each project is very precious to me, very unforgettable. But if I have to choose one .. it would be 'You're Beautiful', as it was the first project that introduced me to foreign fans. I also like my recent drama Heirs and Pinocchio.

I: You've worked with a lot of male actors. Do you have a favorite male actor among those you've worked with?

PSH: All actors are very charming and very down to earth, we had a lot of chemistry during filming. They're all very nice, like Jang Geun Suk, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, and sunbaes I worked with in the film 'Miracle of Cell No. 7 '. We had great chemistry. During filming with them, I felt like I had chosen a very good projects to participate in the filming, which allowed me to work with these wonderful actors. I always feel like this.

 I: In the drama Pinocchio, your character is very cute because she suffers from Pinocchio Syndrome whenever she lies. In real life, do you have some special quirks like that? For example when you're nervous?

PSH: I do not have any quirks when I tell lies, but my parents would know immediately when I'm lying, maybe because we have been together for a long time, I do not know what kind of behavior I exhibit when I lie. When I'm nervous .. I would touch my hair often and ... my mouth muscles would tense.

I: During your recent appearance on the variety show "Three Meals a Day ', I cooked really well, I washed dishes and did a lot of household chores. Do you cook in your daily life with your family or friends?
PSH: When my whole family used to live together in the past, I would cook often. Because I really like eating, I like cooking for myself and others. But since my parents have started operating a restaurant, I no longer cook often. When I am traveling with friends I cook. But during daily life ... no I do not cook as often anymore.

I: What is your favorite food?

PSH: I really like kimchi and kimchi with anything. -Jigae Kimchi, kimchi-jjim, fried kimchi, etc.
I: What kind of friends or people do you usually cook for?

PSH: My friends, and people from my agency. When I go traveling or picnic / camping, I would cook too. People around me ... I tried my cooking.

I: What do your friends think about your cooking?

PSH: I think I am like a mother.

I: You said before that you wanted to get married at 23, and now you postponed to getting married before 30. What do you personally think about marriage?

PSH: As I grow older ... my marriage age has also gradually postponed. Even when I said I wanted to get married early, my Unnis and oppas around me would tell me that I would wish to get married older as I grow older. Strangely, their word has become quite accurate. Just that .. there's an increasing number of things that I can do and that I want to do, so I want to have more time and get married later.

I: If you become a wife one day, have you imagined what life would become after getting married?
PSH: A family members who live comfortably with one another like friends, a very warm family is what I've always wished for. To be able to communicate well with my kids often like friends. A very warm and sweet family living simple lives.

I: How many kids (would you like to have)?

PSH: Ideally, one boy and one girl. At least 2 kids.

I: To be able to have a harmonious family like the one you described, the spouse is very important too. What's your ideal type?

PSH: Someone who has leadership skills but not arrogant and can take care of one's family. Humorous, so the whole family can always laugh and be happy.

I: His hobbies?

PSH: My dad loves doing sports with the whole family. I grew up playing sports and learning from my dad. So I hope my future husband can play badminton, bowling .. those sports that can involve the whole family.

 I: You started as a child actor joining the industry at a young age. From your experience, what do you think you have gained and lost from being a celebrity at a young age?

PSH: Joining the career earlier than others could allow one to be successful faster. As for things I've lost, as I set my target at a young age and had to work hard for the target, I had to give up a lot of things. For example, I started out earlier and gained attention at a younger age, so there would be jealousy among friends and I had to endure this by myself. Things like that.

I: The audience really likes your dramas, characters. If you could choose again, would you choose to be an actress or another career?

PSH: An actor's life is very charming, so it would be difficult for me to choose ... If I have to choose whether to become an actress again, judging from what I experienced when I was young .. I would still choose to be an actress, but would do it in a different way. If I were to become an actor again from the beginning, I would choose a target and path different from the one I am having now.

I: What do you want to work on in future?

PSH: To begin with, I continue choosing scripts this year. In August I will continue my Asia FM tour. I will take a rest in July and start working again in August.

I: Do you have something to tell our Hong Kong fans?

PSH: My fansign event in Hong Kong this time was not short .. but can not be said as long ..? Unfortunately it was a very short time spent with you all. I will try my best to bring a good project to meet everyone. I will work hard on being able to meet you all next year too closely. Hope everyone will stay healthy, and please continue to love and support me. Thank you.


Translations: PSHIFC :) / flyingkiss /

For more Caps eg //  Park Shin Hye International

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento